A Brief Word About City Of Saint John Recreation User Cards…..

KVMHA players who are playing a league hockey game versus a Saint John Minor Hockey team will not be required to purchase a user card from the city of Saint John. A user card is required if a player attends a camp or practice (non minor hockey) at a Saint John rink. Please contact the City of Saint John for more information. KVMHA has been involved with efforts to attempt to resolve the situation so that user cards could be avoided.

Leave a Comment